Saturday, June 26, 2010

My summer starts here



So it's the first day of my sumer holidays; I'm free!

Finally my 17 exams are over (it was official when I tore up my exam timetable into teeny tiny little pieces and also binned all my old notes) and I now have 10 weeks of sunshine ahead of me. Hallelujah!

So to celebrate I am going to have a chilled out afternoon and visit the Taylor Wessing Photographic Portrait Prize (which I went to last year and loved so I bet there will be even more amazing new talent there this year) and then this evening I am going to my best friends' joint fancy dress birthday party, which is 'Under The Sea' themed. I am going as a mermaid. Don't ask me how that is going to work- I am hoping that with my new Topshop maxi dress and with Xanthe May's genius MAC and hair crimping skills I'm going to look good.

(Might even post some photos tomorrow if you're lucky)

And hopefully because I have all this time off I can get around to a lot more blogging, checking out my favourites, finding new ones and posting lots more.

Oh and photos by me on my lovely jubbly Canon, of my darling little sister, in my humble back garden. Hope you like them!

Finally, tell me, are you up to any adventures this fine Saturday?
*Many blogging virtual hugs and kisses*
Beth Ruby xoxo

ps) Can anyone be an absolute darling and let me know how to post my photographs all big and beautiful on my blog?