Thursday, June 3, 2010

CARS AND CHICKS AND CRUISING

"Oh, tires!"

Tomorrow, on Friday night, it's time for the first Helsinki Cruising Club at Nosturi.

It will really be a great happening but I mostly just feel like sleeping backstage until my turn is up; I've been going to work at 6:AM, then renovating after that, coming home late after which I've worked on a commission until midnight. Every day, the whole week. Needless to say, I am so very tired. I'm going to have to pin curl my hair and glue some sequins that've fallen off back on my outfit in between the ships at work tomorrow. Oh oh oh.

But then again I really want to try and stay awake before my show too as I want to catch the bands; Rob Coffinshaker (from the coffinshakers), The Barnshakers and Kim Lenz & Nick Curran.
Damn work, it calls at Saturday morning too.

But back to the cars, here are some of our car inspired pictures from the Cruising shoot to get you in the mood. (Set up-and behind the scenes pictures were to be seen here as you may remember).
The pictures are taken by Marko Saari.

Lola.

Vera.

Tinker Bell.

Jackie.

We should make some "The Itty-Bitty Tease Cabaret-cards: Collect Them All!" don't you think?