Friday, April 9, 2010

ONE THOUSAND AND MORE

The Freelancer's Fashion Blog has over one thousand followers trough blogger and some hundreds at other places. I think that's pretty amazing! And it makes me all honoured and humble.

See, very humble and full of appreciation.

You know I always visit each and every blog of yours through the comments you leave me, even though I may not always comment back. Thats if I don't have anything smart to say. And as said before, I have a terrible lot of things to do, so sometimes it may take me shamelessly long to answer an email of yours. But eventually it will happen :)

Now I'm off for a wedding elsewhere, but keep you eyes open in the near future since there will be more giveaways and treats coming up...

But until then, have a lovely weekend everybody!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥



Cherry Goes Chinoise
Photo : S.Korhonen
Hair & Make-up : Karoliina Purala
Post Production : Yours truly