Monday, April 5, 2010

ENAMEL SWEETNESS

I like jewelry a lot. Well, in general I like all things pretty so I guess this is no big news. But the thing is, I seldom wear any. I guess this is due to both harbor work and shows for which they need to be removed, and also since I sometimes like to keep things simple. And am a bit lazy -when I do I mostly wear one piece of jewelry for some time and only that one and then move on to the the next item in my box.

But that doesn't still mean I wouldn't enjoy to look at pretty things. Or buy them. I have a weakness for that. I've also always had a weakness for all things enamel. This goes for both kitchenware and accessories. Here are a few examples (of which not all may actually be enamel, but they have the touch of it) :

This would have been wonderfully kitchy for Easter, right?

The happy pink elephant and happy chick are both from Kiti's.



Rose drop earrings from Divine Rose.



Floral bowed bead from Aliquo



Enamel bangs from Bullfinch & Barbury.







Robins, mermaids and Lovers' Locket from For the Cross Jewelry.

I got myself one of the above.
Which one do you think?