Thursday, September 2, 2010

BANGS.


Faux bangs. As in faux-faux, truly fake, not the one you create by rolling your hair into a fringe, but as in clip-ons.
But you can't really tell can you?
Mine is made of human hair and bought form Cybershop.

A bit too peroxide toned when it arrived, I have coloured it more into my own (or, should I say "own") shade at the hairdresser's and slightly re-styled it.(My hairdresser calls it "The Rat". Not like the rat you roll our hair with but the actual animal; it was a sad little grey piece of lump during the colouring, hence the name. Now I will have to colour the poor little rat again the next time I go to the hairdresser for The Big Change. Ahum. Nothing. Forget that. Ladi dadi da. *whistles*)

(The dress is my newly arrived Americana Dress from Trashy Diva)