Thursday, July 8, 2010

A FEW MINUTES OF HOUSEWIVERY

(I know what you're thinking. You're thinking you can almost hear this outfit scream "Clog sandals! Leave the pumps, go clog sandals"! Matching the bag. Oh yes.)

(Meow meow all the time meowing...)

This is what I was wearing the few hours that I played housewife today (actually, also the few hours I was able to wear something other than work wear). I've gone housewife (for those few hours) all week, as Eddi has been coming over for lunch every day; he works just around the corner. I've been putting on a dress (and lipstick, of course), biking to the store to pick up something nice and then back to prepare a great lunch. And just when everything starts feeling all ladi-dadi-da and nice I have to drag my behind to work. Damn. Off with the dress, on with the gear. But then again, I couldn't buy all the important and useful stuff I get all the time without my work now could I, as burlesque doesn't really make me rich. (Yet.)


Dress, perfect for hot and humid days - vintage from Q's daydream
Bag - bought at a bazaar in Tunisia some ten years ago